Main Street, Foxford, Co. Mayo
Main Street, Foxford, Co. Mayo
While ideally suited to this purpose it could easily be converted into single residence or revert to two separate residences.
The houses are superbly located right in the centre of the busy town of Foxford with a supermarket on one side and a restaurant on the other.
The accommodation includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, two kitchens and a waiting room and consulting room. To the rear are small gardens that have been lawned and walled.
Excellent value for two houses in this excellent location.
- A very valuable location right in the centre of the small attractive town of Foxford.
- Foxford is famous for its Woollen Mills fishing in the River Moy and the very popular Foxford trail
- An unusual property consisting of two adjacent townhouses that have been joined together.
- A very flexible property that could be retained as professional consulting rooms with living space
- Foxford Railway Station is a two-minute drive away and offers a regular service to Dublin Westport
- The interior has been simply decorated but is in very good condition.
- Three good double bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- Views of the Slieve Mountains from the rear.
- A very flexible property that offers a range of uses to exploit the excellent location.
- The property is approx. 70 years old but has been carefully maintained and modernised.
Entrance Hall - 8.02m (26'4") x 1.62m (5'4")
There are two white PVC front doors. The left one
opens to this bright hallway with stairs to upper floor.
Sitting Room - 5.38m (17'8") x 2.83m (9'3")
Large living area with brick fireplace and open fire.
Large window overlooking Main Street. Lino floor
Bathroom - 1.08m (3'7") x 2.63m (8'8")
W.C., wash basin and bath. Half-tiled walls and tiled
floor. Heated towel rail.
Bedroom 1 - 4.03m (13'3") x 2.82m (9'3")
Double bedroom with large window and partial views
of mountains. Lino floor
Kitchen - 4.25m (13'11") x 1.79m (5'10")
Built-in units and windows to rear.
Inner Hall - 3.82m (12'6") x 1.01m (3'4")
A smaller hall accessed from the left front door.
Office 1 - 3.79m (12'5") x 2.39m (7'10")
Large window to street. Bright room with carpet floor.
W.C. - 1.85m (6'1") x 0.72m (2'4")
WC, wash basin and lino floor.
Office 2 - 3.53m (11'7") x 2.79m (9'2")
A windowless room ideal for storage.
Bedroom 2 - 4.26m (14'0") x 2.08m (6'10")
A double bedroom with good rear views. Carpet floor.
Bedroom 3 - 5.32m (17'5") x 3.11m (10'2")
A double bedroom overlooking the street. Carpet floor.
Living room - 6.88m (22'7") x 3.72m (12'2")
A very large room with windows to front and rear.
Kitchen (2) - 3.44m (11'3") x 1.81m (5'11")
Rear-facing window and built-in units. Lino floor
Bathroom - 2.61m (8'7") x 1.85m (6'1")
Half-tiled walls, storage press and tiled floor
Landing - 9.03m (29'8") x 1.68m (5'6")
A very large useful carpeted space on the upper floor.
The front opens directly onto Main Street. At the rear
the two small gardens are partially concreted and
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.